This Survey is conducted to determine the following:
- The cause and extent of damage to a vessel or cargo as a result of an incident(s) and/or peril of the sea.
- Create a repair specification and scope of repairs.
- Estimate cost of repairs.
- Determine if there is any recovery that may be possible for the principal retaining our services.
- Create a professional written report detailing scope of damages, cause of incident, recommended repairs, estimated costs of repairs, and possible recovery for underwriters. Other pertinent documents may be included or kept on file.